BASE KIT FOR 1 - Minimalist felted bowl - WHITE
THIS A PRE-SALE. THIS KIT WILL BE AVAILABLE EARLY 2021.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE READY!
This project will let you experience the magic of felting. You will start with fine, delicate wool fibers that will become, eventually, a strong seamless piece of fabric (felt), in the shape of a bowl. Magic!
Please, check the list of additional material required below as this project requires a workspace set-up. Access to a sink will be necessary. Also, be prepared to get an upper body work out as there is quite a bit of rubbing involved 😉
No previous felting experience or crafting skills required.
This project is intended for teens and adults (13+)
BASE KIT FOR 1 PERSON
PROJECT DURATION: 2hours
KIT SIZE: 8 “x 7”x 2”
This kit includes:
- Natural merino wool (no dye)
- yarn silk & wool
- 1 felting mat
- 1 bar of soap for felting
- 1 piece of netting
- Resist and template
- Written step-by-step instruction with graphics & video tutorial link
Additional material needed:
- 1 bowl with warm water
- Waterproof tablecloth to protect your workspace from water stains (if needed)
- 1 bath towel to absorb excess water
- 1 hand towel
- A pair of scissors
- 2 Tbs. of white vinegar (optional)